Alliance Directors Club
The Alliance Directors Club is a unique hub for existing and aspirant board directors in sport and recreation. It gives its members a unique opportunity to hone their skills, build up their professional networks and progress their careers as non-executive directors.
"The Alliance Directors Club is great for anyone wanting to be a part of sport through non-executive board roles. I come across many individuals in the commercial world and they are keen to learn more about how to get involved. This is the perfect vehicle to which I can steer them – providing insight and information about when board roles are available."
- MARZENA BOGDANOWICZ | Founder, b-focused Ltd | Non-exec director, Volleyball England
ADC members benefit from access to:
- Private networking events
- Exclusive content in the Alliance Directors Club site
- Topical briefings, workshops and webinars
- Exclusive access to governance and policy documents
- The latest director vacancies
- One-on-one advice and support
- Resources, tools and guidance
Trainings and Workshops
ADC members also benefit from reduced rates on Alliance events, qualifying for member rates on all events. Members have exclusive access to director training, in partnership with the IOD; trustee training, in partnership with NCVO; and governance workshops on a range of topics including the Voluntary Code of Good Governance. For our details on our calendar of events, please click here.
How to become a member
There are two ways to apply for membership:
W: Online application
T: 020 7976 3911
Want to learn more about the Alliance Directors’ Club? Click here to download our ADC brochure.