- Bloggity Blog Blog Bloggity Blog Blog 17th Nov 2017
- Bringing the curtain down on #TryYourKitOn David Callan, Communications Manager, blogs about the close of the Alliance's #TryYourKitOn campaign, it's impact and how the success of TeamGB and ParalympicsGB can influence future changes within the sector. 29th Sep 2016
- #TryYourKitOn inspiration of the Games of the past David Callan, Communications Manager, has looked back in to the Olympic archives to find inspirational #TryYourKitOn stories of yesteryear. 18th Aug 2016
- Pokémon Go: encouraging people to get-up and go David Callan, Communications Manager at the Sport and Recreation Alliance, looks at whether apps like Pokémon Go encourage people to get active and how sport and recreation organisations might tap in to this market and approach. 22nd Jul 2016
- What's behind the new Alliance website? David Callan, Communications Manager at the Sport and Recreation Alliance, gives an overview of some of the benefits of the Alliance's new website and why it's an important development in the way the Alliance wants to work. 5th May 2016
- Making social media work for you Ahead of the social media workshop that forms part of Alliance Learning Week, Communications Manager, David Callan, has cast his mind back over some recent campaigns and the vital role social media played in their success. 25th Feb 2016
Sport Minds: New friends and old faces drive momentum behind Mental Health Charter for Sport and Recreation.
— Karen Mellanby (@klmellanby) 15th Oct 2015
- Digital engagement at major events is key to increased participation 22nd Sep 2015
- Increasing physical activity - it's a leap of faith 14th Aug 2015
London 2012 — Where are we three years on?
30th Jul 2015